Saturday 22 February 2014

I'm moving blogs

I figure a fresh start is in order. Plus half of my posts on this blog are political-ish rants and I want to be all creative instead.

New blog: JordanWarrior.blogspot.co.uk

It's also easier to spell. You have no idea how hard it is trying to type "heathenutterances" when you're half asleep. It's terrible. Anyway, I've posted over my latest post, which now that I think about it is called "it's been a while...". You can't start a blog with a title like that- ah fuck it. So, yes! New blog.

I don't know how long it will last, and it's not like I have a following anyway, but I really like the idea of starting again. Maybe in a year I'll look back and smile, because I've come so far. Or maybe I'll shake my head and start another blog because I did three posts and gave up. I'm betting on the latter.

At the moment I'm about to eat Bran Flakes with banana. I am living the dream.

Jordan

Current Song:


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be so sure you don't have a following!
    Good to hear about the new blog though, hope to see plenty of posts :)

    ReplyDelete