Saturday 20 March 2010

First!

Bonjourno, as the russians say. I thought I couldn't become a true user of the internet without a blog, so here it is, in all its black and white splendor. [EDIT: Black and Red seemed cooler]

I'm very cynical, but not unhappy, and this is as coherant as I will get, no apologies for that, fuck you.

I don't value money, it's a useless thing on a greater scale of things, possessions are ok, but not paramount, what is paramount is happiness. With that in mind, I don't have much motivation to work, although I know I have to do it, I'm just not money motivated.

Music I usually go for metal or rock, but it all depends on the style of music, I'm a bit picky, I do like 30h3!'s Starstrukk though, just because of the beat.

Films I like Sci-fi or fantasy, anything interesting, nothing slow and boring, same goes for books really, I really like reading too, it's really all about escapism. Escapism is why I do most things really, it makes me happy.

That's me,
JW

No comments:

Post a Comment