Saturday 20 March 2010

RANT: Celebrities

Ok, I want to be a writer, it's not a life ambition, it's just something I really want to do, say as a profession, I'd be happy doing that for the rest of my life. So it really fucks me off something special when emptyheaded bimbos like Wayne Rooney's barely-older-than born wife. Or girlfriend, I really don't care, I'd rather follow a trail of lava than latest celebrity gossip.

Anyway, what (now) has pissed me off is that Coleen Rooney has a PUBLISHED autobiography, purely for fucking a footballer. I mean, unless she did not in fact grew up in liverpool, instead teaching dance to the impoverished of Somalia, then what the fuck gives her the right to have any of her mediocre life published. I mean seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the world. I'll go fuck Katie Price and use that to get a career selling my own brand of perfume? Where does skill come into it? This is bullshit.

And while I'm here, what the fuck is the deal with Jade Goody? She appears on a reality TV show and goes from a dentist to Princess Diana, her final days sold on film and she gets the ASBO version of a royal funeral, with procession and all. She's done fuck all, all respect to human life and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure that talentless woman deserves the cremation of the middle class, not the war hero procession fitting for the final moments of Star Wars. Seriously, society has gone mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment