Monday 16 August 2010

Poker Diary - Day 6

Balance: $0
Ashworths wins: 14
Ashworths losses: 3
Ashworths folds: 6

Today is scrappy, it’s like a dogfight over the channel. I’m still getting badbeats, my AA was taken down by QT (he hit a set of tens) but my balance is still the same. I’m weathering the bad beats, trying to stay afloat.

I’m also actually enjoying myself. There’s no disappointment in not making a million, just the fun of still being able to play. A game usually lasts 35 minutes, this one has been going for 49 minutes, I finish 6th – the worst position to finish. But I don’t mind so much, I’m still on $10.
It has gone. My final hand is AT, and the flop is 78T, a player raises, I 3bet, he goes all in, and shows me his 99. Another 2 diamonds flop out and give him the flush.

That’s me done for now, for a few weeks, I’m a bit disgruntled so I’ll go shoot some people on Battlefield, it’s therapeutic, and then I guess I’ll get back to doing useful things, such as auctioning and actually tidying my room.

I spend nine hours playing Battlefield with my friend, it is fun, we stab it other and laugh about it, as insane as that sounds. This will be my last poker diary entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment